PRIVACY AND T's & C's
Protecting your privacy and personal information is important to us. Trampoline Enterprises Pty Ltd ACN 165 447 110 and its related entities (including, but not limited to, Franchised Food Company Pty Ltd ACN 121 859 685, Cold Rock Management Pty Ltd ACN 078 334 326, Pretzel World Pty Ltd ACN 113 450 230, , Nutshack Franchising Pty Ltd ACN 118 944 184, Mr Whippy Pty Ltd ACN 130 071 895 and Europa Franchising Pty Ltd ACN 166 225 716) (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”) is subject to the APP.
This policy explains how we manage and protect the privacy of your Personal Information under the APP.
This policy explains the way we collect and handle your Personal Information in the the general course of our business and on our website/s. It includes information on how we collect, use, disclose, keep secure and provide you with access to your Personal Information, whether provided to us via our stores, head office, this website or other means.
“APP” means the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
“Personal Information” means any information (including Sensitive Information) or opinion, whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained from the information or opinion. Examples of Personal Information would include your name, address, date of birth, gender, home address, email address, telephone number Personal Information We do not collect Sensitive Personal Information (subject to the sections below titled “Employment and Franchise Applications”).
“Sensitive Personal Information” means information we may collect about your individual preferences. Such as racial or ethnic origin; political opinions; membership of a political association; religious beliefs, affiliations or philosophical beliefs; membership of a professional or trade association or membership of a trade union; sexual preferences or practices; criminal records; health or disability or financial information. We do not collect Sensitive Personal Information (subject to the sections below titled “Employment and Franchise Applications”).
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only collect Personal Information from you that we reasonably require for one or more of our business functions or activities, and will do so in accordance with the APP.
The kinds of Personal Information we may collect from you will depend on what type of interaction you have with us. However, it may include, among other things:
* Personal Information you provide us when you participate in a promotion, competition, promotional activity, survey, market research or customer behavioural activity, subscribe to our mailing list or interact or follow our social media pages including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. This information may include, for example, your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, age and occupation;
* Personal Information you provide us via our stores or head office or when you place an order in store, by telephone or via our mobile or electronic ordering system or when you subscribe to our loyalty programme or competition or promotion. This information may include, for example, your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, age, menu preferences and previous order information, IP address and credit card details;
* If you are applying for a position with us, we will collect information as outlined in the section below titled “Employment Applications”;
* If you are applying to become a franchisee, we will collect information as outlined in the section below titled “Franchise Applications”;
* As you navigate through our website and access our mobile applications, certain information can be passively collected (i.e. gathered without you actively providing the information) using various technologies such as cookies, internet tags or web beacons, and navigational data collection (log files, server logs and clickstream data). For example, we may collect information about matters including but not limited to the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of our website are most commonly accessed. This information is generally not linked to the identity of visitors, except where a website or mobile application is accessed via links in an email we have sent or where we are able to uniquely identify the device or user accessing our website or mobile application; and
* We may combine your anonymous or personal visitor session information or other information collected through tracking technologies with other Personal Information collected from you from time to time in order to understand and measure your online experiences and to determine what products, promotions and services are likely to be of interest to you. By accessing a website or mobile application via links in an email we have sent and/or by accessing a website or mobile application where you have identified yourself, you consent to the collection of such information where it is Personal Information.
In some circumstances, we may collect Personal Information from third parties such as credit reporting agencies or marketing agencies. Where we do, we will ensure that we act in accordance with relevant Australian laws.
With the exception of when you apply for an employment position or to become a franchisee, we will not collect Sensitive Personal Information about you unless you have consented to such collection or the collection is required by law.
EMPLOYMENT & FRANCHISE APPLICATIONS
If you apply for a job at us or any of our franchised stores or any of our franchisees or you or you wish to apply to become a franchisee you will need to provide us with your Personal Information as well as a resume (or job application) if applicable and other information included on the franchise application form,
By providing us with this information, you consent to our use of this to assess your suitability.
Generally the type of Personal Information we collect about applicants is; your name, postal address, telephone number, email address, education details, employment history, financial capacity (if applicable) and other information relating to your qualifications and experience.
In considering your application, we may also obtain Personal Information about you from third parties, for example, from your previous employers or nominated referees. Subject to your consent, we may also collect Sensitive Personal Information about you such as information about your health (including any disability) or any criminal record you may have.
We collect Personal Information for any one or more of the following purposes:
* assessing your application;
* assessing whether you are suitable to progress to each stage of the relevant process; and
* storing your information for future opportunities.
If you do not provide us with the information we request, we will be unable to do one or more of the above.
We may disclose your information to:
* referees or previous employers;
* recruitment agencies or agencies or contractors acting on our behalf;
* our related entities;
* law enforcement agencies to verify whether you have a criminal record;
* educational organisations to the extent necessary to verify your qualifications, or
* any professional or trade association to verify your association.
If we engage third party contractors to perform services for us which involves handling Personal Information, we will take reasonable steps to prevent the contractor from using the Personal Information except for the purpose for which it was supplied.
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Where we store your Personal Information depends on what interaction you have had with us. However, some areas may include:
* Databases for processing customer enquiries or feedback; or
* Email or SMS databases for marketing communications.
We take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from loss and unauthorised access. Unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. Accordingly, although we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online services and you use these services at your own risk.
If a substantial data breach has or may have occurred (for example, your Personal Information was shared with unauthorised persons) we will notify you as soon as is practicable and the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner about that actual breach.
We only keep your Personal Information for as long as it is required for the purpose for which it was collected or as otherwise required by law. We will take appropriate measures to destroy or permanently de-identity your Personal Information if we no longer need to retain it. These measures may vary depending on the type of information concerned, the way it was collected and how it was stored.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE USED
We collect your Personal Information so that we can use it for our activities and provide products and services to you, which include, among other things:
* to maintain and develop our relationship with you;
* processing orders you place with us in our stores or via our electronic or mobile ordering systems, providing you with email or SMS confirmation of your orders, providing you with our products and processing payments and refunds where applicable;
* administering and responding to your enquiry or feedback about our products;
* conducting, and allowing you to participate in, a promotion, competition, promotional activity, survey or market research;
* promoting and marketing current and future products and services to you, informing you of upcoming events and special promotions and offers and analysing our products and services so as to improve and develop new products and services;
* facilitating our internal business operations, including fulfilment of any legal and regulatory requirements;
* improving the operation or navigation of our websites;
* processing and considering your employment application and conducting reference checks (refer to Employment Application section above); and
* providing information that you request about our franchises and processing and considering your franchise application and conducting record checks (refer to Franchise Application section above).
We may also use your Personal Information for other purposes not listed above which will be made clear to you at the time we collect your Personal Information, or for such purposes as may be required or permitted by law.
If we use or disclose your Personal Information for the purposes of direct marketing, you may request not to receive direct marketing communications from us. We will stop sending direct marketing communications to you within a reasonable period after your request is made (usually within 5 business days from receiving your request).
DICLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose Personal Information we collect from you:
* to our related entities, suppliers, consultants, contractors or agents for the purposes set out in the section above or for other purposes directly related to the purpose for which the Personal Information is collected;
* to relevant federal, state and territory authorities for the purpose of investigating a food safety or health issue;
* to franchisees if you have made an enquiry or complaint relating to a store that is owned and operated by one of our franchisees;
* where the law requires or authorises us to do so;
* to others that you have been informed of at the time any Personal Information is collected from you; and
with your consent (express or implied) to others.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION AND CORRECTION
You can request access to Personal Information we hold about you by communicating with us either via email or in writing. We will, unless there is an exemption which applies under the APP which affect your right to provide you with such information provide you with this.
To ensure the integrity and security of your Personal Information, we will only disclose such Personal Information if our internal procedures are satisfied. To make a request to access Personal Information we hold about you, please contact us in writing. We will require you to verify your identity and to specify what information you require. We may charge a fee to cover the cost of verifying the application and locating, retrieving, reviewing and copying any material requested. If the information sought is extensive, we will advise the likely cost in advance and can help to refine your request if required.
TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OVERSEAS
We do not transfer any Personal Information overseas. We may store Personal Information on a customer relationship database provided by a third party whose database server may be located (or can be accessed) overseas. By providing your Personal Information, you consent to this overseas transfer of your personal information, and you accept that the privacy laws of the jurisdictions in which such database may be accessed may not be as stringent as the Australian’s.
ACCURACY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We aim to ensure that any information we obtain from you is accurate. Please contact us immediately if you find that the Personal Information that we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We will take reasonable steps to ensure your Personal Information is corrected.
Technology and information governance practices are constantly evolving. We may need to revise this policy in future and you should review this page regularly so as to ensure that you are aware of any changes from time to time.
Although we are committed to ensuring that at all times there is strict adherence to the APP. In the event that you are dissatisfied in any way with the collection, use, storage and/or disclosure of your Personal Information or believe that there has been a breach of the APP, we invite you to contact us as soon as possible by e-mail at email@example.com.
All complaints are to be made in writing to us and we are then allowed a reasonable time (within 30 days) to respond to written complaints. We may ask you to participate in a dispute resolution scheme (such as mediation) in order to resolve your complaint.
You can contact the Privacy Officer by communicating with the “Managing Director, Trampoline Enterprises Pty Ltd, 39 Clunies Ross Crescent, Mulgrave, Victoria, 3170″ or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with the manner in which we deal with your complaint, you may refer it to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (“OAIC“). You can contact OAIC by:
* visiting www.oaic.gov.au;
* forwarding an email to email@example.com;
* telephoning 1300 363 992; or
* writing to OAIC at GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW 2001.
TRAMPOLINE GELATO "MATES OF TRAMPOLINE" CLUB
1. All of the required fields must be filled in for the registration form to be processed.
2. The “Mates of Trampoline” Club entitles the member (MoTC) to receive:
a) A Buy One Get One Free Midi Cup (5oz size) Voucher (MT-BOGOF) for subscribing; and
b) A Birthday Cake Voucher (BCV), on their birthday.
3. If the MoTC is under 10 years old and uses the same e-mail address as someone else, please send an email with details to firstname.lastname@example.org so they can be manually subscribed.
4. By joining the “Mates of Trampoline” Club, the MoTC agrees to receive ongoing Trampoline Gelato promotional material.
MoTC BUY ONE GET ONE FREE MIDI CUP VOUCHER (BOGOF)
1. The MT-BOGOF entitles the MoTC to receive a free Midi Cup (5oz size) of Trampoline Gelato when purchasing a Midi Cup of Trampoline Gelato, at the relevant store’s normal selling price.
2. To redeem the MT- BOGOF voucher, the e-mailed voucher must be printed and presented in store or displayed on the MoTC’s mobile device.
3. The MT-BOGOF may be redeemed at all Trampoline Gelato stores, excluding McDonald’s and TR-Express outlets.
4. Only one transaction per e-mail voucher may be used.
5. Trampoline stores may request identification to confirm that the MoTC is the correct person listed on the e-mail voucher.
6. All other terms are as per Trampoline Vouchers.
MoTC BIRTHDAY CAKE VOUCHER (BCV)
1. The BCV entitles the MoTC to receive $10 off the purchase of any Trampoline Gelato Cake, provided the purchase of the Trampoline Gelato Cake is $50 or above.
2. The BVC may be used at all Trampoline Gelato stores, excluding McDonald’s and TR-Express outlets.
3. To redeem the BVC, the e-mailed voucher must be printed and presented in store or displayed on the MoTC’s mobile device.
4. Only one transaction per e-mail voucher may be used.
5. The MoTC must join the “Mates of Trampoline” Club at least 35 days prior to their birthday to be sent a BCV.
6. BCV will be provided by e-mail and valid 28 days before the birth-date and up to 7 days after the birth-date.
7. Trampoline stores may request identification to confirm that the MoTC is the person listed on the e-mail voucher and that the date of presentation of the BCV is not more than 28 days prior to or 7 days after their birth-date.
8. All other terms as per Trampoline Vouchers.
SWEET RATES LOYALTY CARDS
1. The Sweet Rates Loyalty Card will be stamped once, for every Gelato or Gelato-based purchase, with minimum unit price of $4.80 or more.
2. There is a limit of one (1) stamp per Gelato item, no matter the value (eg. A Midget Cup and a Monster Cup are both entitled to one stamp each, as are Take Home Packs and Cake purchases).
3. There are no limits per transaction (eg. If a customer purchases 5 Gelato Cups in one transaction, they are entitled to 5 stamps).
4. Sweet Rates Loyalty Cards are for individual use only and are not transferable (ie. Cannot be shared).
5. Only one Sweet Rates Loyalty Card discount / free item can be redeemed per transaction.
6. Shakes, Cakes and Chocolate Drizzle are not available at Trampoline McDonald's stores.
FOR ALL TRAMPOLINE VOUCHERS
1. No Loyalty Card stamp will be issued.
2. Original Vouchers only.
3. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other Trampoline Voucher or Offer.
4. Only one Voucher per transaction.
5. Voucher may not be reproduced or copied by any means what-so-ever.
6. Voucher must be surrendered at time of redemption.
7. Trampoline Franchisees, Trampoline Stores and their staff have the right to refuse the use of any Voucher if there is any evidence of tampering or duplication.
8. Voucher-holders have the right to request Trampoline to access any decision made by Trampoline Franchisees and Trampoline Stores, by writing to email@example.com.
TRAMPOLINE GELATO $5 GIFT VOUCHERS
1. Trampoline Gelato $5 Gift Vouchers (“TR$5”) have a value of AU$5.
2. TR$5 are to be treated like cash.
3. Lost or stolen TR$5 will not be replaced or refunded.
4. TR$5 are valid at all Trampoline Gelato stores within Australia, excluding McDonalds.
5. No change will be given.
6. TR$5 are not redeemable for cash.
7. TR$5 are not valid unless they are stamped with an approved store stamp and the purchase date entered.
8. TR$5 are valid for 12 months from purchase date.
9. TR$5 may not be reproduced or copied by any means what-so-ever.
10. Trampoline Gelato Franchisees and their staff have the right to refuse the TR$5 if there is any evidence of tampering or duplication.
11. Recipients of TR$5 have the right to request TRE to assess any decision made by Trampoline Gelato Franchisees, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ENTERTAINMENT BOOK VOUCHERS
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE 3 FLAVOUR MIDI CUP
1. Size is Midi only.
2. Not valid with any other discount or offer (ie. no loyalty card stamp).
3. Valid until 1st June 2020.
4. Voucher must be surrendered at redemption unless the official Entertainment Guide digital alternative is presented.
$10 OFF ANY TRAMPOLINE CAKE PURCHASE OF $60 OR MORE
1. Not valid with any other discount or offer (ie. no loyalty card stamp).
2. Discount applies to Cake purchases of RRP $60 or more only.
3. Entertainment Book Vouchers can only be used in store.
4. In all instances, the Entertainment Book Voucher must be surrendered at time of redemption / Cake collection, unless the official Entertainment Guide digital alternative is presented.
5. Valid until 1st June 2020.
ONLINE CAKE WEBSITE
1. Trampoline Enterprises (TE) operates an Online Cake Ordering System (“On-Line Order”) on behalf of individual Trampoline stores (“TRStore”).
2. Customers may use the On-Line Order to place orders for custom-made Trampoline Cakes (“Cake”) with a TRStore.
3. The TRStore with whom the order has been placed should, within 24 hours of the order being placed, make direct contact with the individual ordering the Cake. If no contact is received within this time, the individual should contact the TRStore directly.
4. All Cakes are hand-made, therefore the TRStore requires a minimum 48 hours’ notice for Cake preparation.
5. The TRStore will endeavour to have the Cake prepared by the nominated collection date and the requested time. Neither TE nor the TRStore will be liable for late delivery.
6. All Cakes ordered on the On-Line Order must be collected from the selected TRStore at the nominated time.
7. No refunds will be given for Cakes that are collected after the nominated date and time.
8. Cakes may only be returned to the TRStore if
a. the Cake collected is not the cake ordered; and
b. the Cake has not been consumed; and
c. proof of purchase (receipt) is provided.
9. Refunds will be given in the form of a credit note or cash at the TRStore’s sole discretion.
10. Any compensation will be limited to the cost of the Cake only.
11. Although every care is taken, TE will not be held liable for any loss, missing, incomplete, late or erroneous Cake orders received as part of the On-Line Order.
While Trampoline makes reasonable efforts to provide accurate and timely information about the Trampoline system on this site, you should not assume that all the information provided is always up to date. Nor that this site contains all the relevant information about Trampoline or any of its Franchisees. If you are making any investment decisions we strongly recommend you seek third party advice.
The copyright in the content contained in this website belongs to Trampoline. All rights are reserved, and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written permission from Trampoline. The content on this website may not be used for commercial purposes.
The images, logos and names on this website which identify Trampoline are proprietary marks of Trampoline.
You may not link your website to this website without prior written consent by Trampoline.
At any time you can unsubscribe by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” on any e-mail received or by sending an email requesting to be unsubscribed to email@example.com. If you do unsubscribe, you will not receive any further Mates offers.